Profender Return to Centre Steering Damper - Discovery 1
Profender Return to Centre Steering Damper - Land Rover Discovery Series 1
All Land Rovers need a steering damper to control front-end shimmy. This coupled with raised suspension and/or wider tires means that the steering often feels like it has a mind of its own, especially on corrugated roads!
The Profender Return to Centre steering damper acts like a stabilizer and helps to return your steering wheel to the centre/straight ahead position. The coil-over design helps keep the steering centred; no matter the road surface or terrain.
When compressed, the spring pushes back to the neutral position. When extended, the spring pulls back to the neutral position. Providing a very confidence inspiring ride.
• Reduces Hazards from Blowouts
• Reduces Shimmy and Steering Wheel Kick
• Reduced Driver Fatigue
• 30mm piston diameter, (larger than other brands)
• Excellent K spring rate, high endurance and long lasting
• Cellular foam that prevents gaps inside the shocks and provides left-right balance
• Easy to Install
Fits all Discovery Series 1.