Expedition Gear - Air to Coil Conversion Kit - Range Rover P38
The Expedition Gear Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit is a cost effective way to convert your Range Rover P38 from failure prone air springs to reliable coil springs.
The kit includes:
- 4x Coil Springs
- 2x Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- 2x Front Coil Isolators
- 4x Coil Spring Seats
- 4x Precision Milled Aluminium Spring Perch Adaptors
- 4x Heavy Duty Coil Spring Retainers
- 1x Electronic Air Suspension Override Module
- 4 x Polyurethane Bump Stops
- All Hardware and Fitting Instructions
The kit features:
• Detailed step-by-step instructions and everything needed for a professional installation.
• The Expedition Gear EAS Override module overrides all typical computer errors seen when converting to a coil spring system. The module plugs into the main BECM located under the driver's seat, once fitted the BECM knows the suspension is operating in manual mode so those annoying bleeps and any fault messages will disappear.
• Eliminates the need for costly repairs to the standard air suspension. Never be left stranded or deflated again!
• Aluminium spring adapters, are CAD designed and precision milled from billet aluminium.
• Expedition Gear coil springs provide standard ride height and allow maximum articulation.